Skip to content
- Zijun Luo and Xu Tian (2017). “Can China’s Meat Imports Be Sustainable? A Case Study of Mad Cow Disease,” Applied Economics, forthcoming. DOI: 10.1080/00036846.2017.1349288.
- Yang-Ming Chang, Zijun Luo, and Yongjing Zhang (2016). “The Timing of Third-Party Intervention in Social Conflict,” Defence and Peace Economics, forthcoming. DOI: 10.1080/10242694.2015.1126918.
- Yang-Ming Chang and Zijun Luo (2016). “Endogenous Destruction in Conflict: Theory and Extensions,” Economic Inquiry, 55(1), pp.479-500. DOI: 10.1111/ecin.12354.
- Charles B. Braymen, Yang-Ming Chang, and Zijun Luo (2016). “Tax Policies, Regional Trade Agreements, and FDI: A Welfare Analysis,” Pacific Economic Review, 21(2), pp.123-150. DOI: 10.1111/1468-0106.12077.
- Zhiqiang Dong, Zijun Luo, and Xiahai Wei (2016). “Social Insurance with Chinese Characteristics: The Role of Communist Party in Private Firms,” China Economic Review, 37, pp.40-51. DOI: 10.1016/j.chieco.2015.09.009.
- Philip G. Gayle and Zijun Luo (2015). “Choosing between Order-of-Entry Assumptions in Empirical Entry Models: Evidence from Competition between Burger King and McDonald’s Restaurant Outlets,” Journal of Industrial Economics, 63(1), pp.129-151. DOI: 10.1111/joie.12066.
- Yang-Ming Chang and Zijun Luo (2015). “Endogenous Division Rules as a Family Constitution: Strategic Altruistic Transfers and Sibling Competition,” Journal of Population Economics, 28(1), pp.173-194. DOI: 10.1007/s00148-013-0501-9.
- Yang-Ming Chang and Zijun Luo (2013). “War or Settlement: An Economic Analysis of Conflict with Endogenous and Increasing Destruction,” Defence and Peace Economics, 24(1), pp.23-46. DOI: 10.1080/10242694.2012.659862.